Monday, November 29, 2021

Rough Day

Dropped my baby off at Vet's at 7:45 this morning for dental cleaning.  This is always an awful day for me.  I was in tears first thing this morning.  I smothered Jake with kisses and holy water.  Couldn't wait for that phone call that he was awake and ok.
On the way home at 5:00.  Just picked up Jake from the Vet's.  Poor little guy had a long day - tests, dental cleaning, and two teeth extracted.  No Vendor Night for me.  Stayed home and comforted Jake.  He means the world to me.
He didn't want to lay in his bed.  He wanted to be on my coat.  Made him comfortable and he stayed there all evening.  He looked up every once in a while to check to be sure I was still there.  Never left him till Terry came home from Pool League.  I am exhausted.  Going to bed and taking Jake with me.

No comments: