Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Beautiful Florals

 "She Blooms Magic"  8"x8" cradle board

-------------------------------------------------

I received this beautiful package from Kelli May-Krenz a few weeks ago.  Kelli is a very special lady who puts love into everything she does - her home, her art, her fabric design, her positive thoughts, her packaging, her stitching, her video classes - it all reflects the woman she is.

The notes (and more) that Kelli included in this package, actually brought tears to my eyes.  I felt the love.

Everything is beautiful, Kelli.  Thank you for the inspiration you spread in so many ways.  Thank you for making the walls in my home glow with beauty.  Most of all, thank you for your friendship.

💗
"Be the Light"  9"x12"
"Floral Friends" 11"x11"

Kelli May-Krenz


She even included something for Jake.  This is a section of fabric from her "Woof and Wags" Fabric Collection.

This is "Pearl Button" - Kelli's furbaby that owns a BIG part of Kelli's heart.
-----------------------------------------
Kelli May-Krenz
You are so loved my friend. This post means the absolute world to me. I feel such closeness and love for you. Thank you!!! Sending miracles of blessings!!! Woof to Jake.

No comments: