Thursday, December 3, 2020

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday ~ October 1956

Grade 3 at St. Paul's Catholic School ~ Canton, Ohio
I am in the 2nd row middle in the striped dress.
There are upper class students in this photo and there are several classmates missing ~ Kathy Essick, Rick Pope, Linda Kendrick, Christine DeMarsh ~ I can't remember, but we must have had two 3rd grades. Anyone remember what the story is here? Maybe this isn't a class photo, but something else.
I am still in touch with some of these classmates. It's a great feeling to know we go back that far together ~ Kathleen Hanlon, Don Diamond, Ed Meyer (Flo Morgese), Rick Pope, Linda Kendrick, Susie Spear (sadly, we lost Susie in February of 2019).
 
UPDATE:  There are now 50+ conversations going on, on my facebook page under this posting.  It seems we did have two 3rd grades and one of them had 4th graders as well.  Some of my classmates have great memories ~ they are posting things I still don't remember.  SO glad I posted this photo.  The conversation has brought back many good memories.

No comments: