Thursday, March 19, 2020

Spring Equinox

It is finally here! And since we are spending these early Spring days in our homes instead of out and about, we can enjoy it to the max.
The trees are coming to life, the flowers are blooming, and there is green growing out of the ground everywhere. The birds are singing and the squirrels are playing. Sitting on the porch enjoying this time will be a joy.
I woke this morning to a beautiful day. I have a terrible cold, but this will pass, and so will the uncertainty we are living with right now with our world in a state we've not experienced before.
I will do my best to stay calm, stay home, work on projects that need attention, and make art. I am putting my faith in the professionals along with prayers to my Lord and His Mother, asking them to protect us from harm.
I send love out to each of you on this first day of Spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How peaceful! The beauty is outstanding. Your sister