Thursday, December 12, 2019

Living the Creative Life

 Tree at Fortunato Restaurant
***********
Last night our Living the Creative Life group met at Fortunato Restaurant in downtown Roanoke to celebrate the Christmas Season and to exchange ornaments we made for each other.  It was a festive evening with good friends and good food.
 Fortunato in downtown Roanoke.
 Our Living the Creative Life Christmas Gathering at Fortunato.
L to R ~ Wally, Therry, Tricia, Audrey, Amanda, and Tony.
 Audrey's handmade ornament.  3"x3" wood panel with vintage hymn sheet and painted candle.  I made each one a different color.
 Wally's handmade ornament.  Wally presented this little Nativity scene to me.  I was blown away.  The entire piece is only 3"x2-1/2".
 Tricia's ornament to me.  A beautiful cyanotype in an embroidery hoop.
 Amanda made each of us a sweet "heart" ornament.
Therry's ornament to me ~ a little "deer" scene.  Very cute.

No comments: