Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tuesday in Ohio

 Holly and I after surviving the rain and a sundae.
------------------------------------------------
My dear friend Holly and I met in Canton.  Had a lengthy lunch and visit at CHILI'S and then went to one of our favorite places ~ PLANT ET ART.  I love going there - the old hippie in me comes out when I see the magic that Deloris (the owner) creates with her plants and decor, and the smell of incense takes me back in time.
We had a lot of fun in her shop and stayed a long time as a thunderstorm arrived with wind, heavy rain, and lightning!  Once it calmed down some, we braved the rain and went across the street to TAGGART'S for a sundae.  It warmed my heart to spend the day with Holly.
At 8:00, I headed back to Wooster, enjoying a beautiful sky along the way, with memories of the day dancing in my head.
 Watching the storm from PLANT ET ART.
 Inside TAGGART'S Ice Cream Shop
 Beauty after the rain.
Pretty sky along RT 30.

No comments: