Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Antiquing

Journey in Time Antique Mall in Orrville, Ohio

 No rest for the travelers!  Sister, b-i-l, Mr. Magic, and I, had a full day!  We went to several antique shops in Orrville, Barberton, Medina, and Seville.  Enjoyed sweet LAKE ANNA that is right in the middle of Downtown Barberton.  I was surprised how large it is.  Had a great lunch at Parasson's and off to more antique shops.  I had to stop to take a photo of  a beautiful statue of Mary and Jesus on St. Augustine's church grounds.  
I am very tired.  I think rest is in order for tomorrow.

 Brothers Antique Mall in Medina, Ohio
 Parasson's Restaurant in Barberton, Ohio
 Mary and Jesus on the grounds of St. Augustine's Church in Barberton, Ohio
 Lake Anna in Barberton, Ohio
 Lake Anna in Barberton, Ohio
 Creek in Seville, Ohio
Sweet Jake happy to have us back home.

No comments: