Friday, April 12, 2019

Loch Haven Lake

 We were in the Loch Haven area today and I convinced Mr. Magic to drive up to the Loch Haven Lake.  I haven't been there since I used to take my mom there when I would take her for car rides.
It was a cloudy day with light rain, but it made the area even more interesting.  Lots of ferns, lichen, redbuds, streams, rocks, trees, and the lake.  And not a soul to be seen.  I enjoyed it immensely!!
 Entrance to Loch Haven Lake
 Loch Haven Lake
 Moss

 Ferns
 Lichen




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The third picture from the bottom features what looks like tomatoe worms crawling down the tree. In fact, they even look like little alligators as I can see teeny black eyes. Oh what a vivid imagination I have! But the L. Haven area looks enchanting to me. Thanks for sharing. your sister.