Sunday, November 18, 2018

Black Dog Salvage

Mr. Magic and I spent the afternoon at Black Dog Salvage in Roanoke.  They had their Holiday Open House today and I wanted to visit with my good friend John Reburn of Appalachia Press.  He was making Gift Tags on his portable press, and his booth was loaded with  goodies.
I also stopped at friend Donna's booth ~ Rust and Roses.  Saw paintings by good friend Ibby Greer (Fiesta Dishes) that are very popular.  Met a couple from Ohio (my neck of the woods), Holly and Brian Cumberworth of Farmhouse Remnants and enjoyed talking with them.
Sharing some photos of the many interesting things we saw today.

 John Reburn of Appalachia Press
 John Reburn
 Appalachia Press
 Appalachia Press
.. Ibby's Fiesta paintings top and middle right.

 Rust & Roses




 Holly & Brian Cumberworth of Farmhouse Remnants










 Right up my alley.

 I roasted a marshmellow in this fire pit. Mmmm good.


 Wine and beer available here.

No comments: