Thursday, March 8, 2018

I'm Back

WOW!  It has been a while.  This just proves that if you stay away from something for a while, it can drag on to a very long time.
My sister and brother-in-law were here visiting for 6 weeks.  We were busy doing some running here and there, and she was helping me with sorting here at home and in my Buy The Season booths. There was much to do.
I am now down to one booth!  I will write a post on that in the near future.
The last week of their visit, I had a bad attack of gout in my foot - ankle and toes! It started Monday night, Feb. 26th.  I spent the next 6 days down and out on the couch.  Could not walk - too much pain.  I am now able to walk, but there is still a touch of swelling.  I've been doing a lot of reading about gout.  Nasty stuff.  Who knew it could set a person back for so long?
I had my first attack in 2016 - ankle.  I believe I might have to give up a few foods that I am used to eating.  I will do anything to prevent another attack.  Horrible! The pain was bad enough, but losing SO much time not being able to function was very inconvenient.
I've not been back to my booth in 10 days.  I am hoping tomorrow I'll be able to get a shoe on my foot, go in to BTS, and do some work.
I truly enjoy my sister and brother-in-law's winter visit every year.  I miss them being here. Jake misses them, too.
I'll do my best to keep up here on my Blog. I have quite a bit of catching up to do in many areas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ur back and up on your feet again!!! Missed you! Linda