Wednesday, November 8, 2017

SO PROUD

This is Casey's facebook post from yesterday.  
 Hard to believe on this day 4-years ago I logged my 1st hour of flight time and began my journey in aviation.  Today, 400-hours of logged flight time later, I've flown solo to Key West and back, rescued a beagle in Fort Myers with one of my best friends, flown my wife and I to Chattanooga, Nashville and Roanoke, landed at a Class Bravo airport (KCLE) with another best friend of mine, flown my father-in-law to Flagler Beach, flown my mom, Audrey Gallagher Fish Pfeifer, from Roanoke to Charleston and back, obtained my instrument rating and am halfway through training for my commercial certificate.  I'm eager to continue pursuing my dream and see what the future holds.  Thanks to everyone that has provided me with mentoring, support and motivation throughout this process.  It's been one of the most challenging and rewarding endeavors of my life!


I could not be any more proud of you or happy for you, Casey.  You've succeeded in past endeavors and I know that you will take this journey to the TOP!  I see how your eyes light up when you talk aviation.  My heart is full for you that you are living your dream. ♥ Mom

No comments: