Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Special Day For Jake

 The light rain that was falling at 9:00 this morning didn't stop those of us who wanted our dear pets to be blessed.  Deacon Eric presided over the ceremony of The Blessing of the Animals this morning in front of our church entrance.  We listened to scripture, participated with group response, and sang All Creatures of Our God and King. Deacon Eric blessed all the animals that were present.  I was pleased to have this take place today as Jake is having his teeth cleaned tomorrow and they must anesthesize him for this procedure.  Anytime he is anesthetized for any procedure, it scares me SO much.  His being blessed today gave me some peace of mind that he will be fine tomorrow.


Having this sweet animal in my life is a Blessing to me.

No comments: