Sunday, December 14, 2014

Joy in the Mailbox

I found this adorable Mexican Sun in my mailbox.  What a nice surprise!!  It is a Christmas gift made by my vivacious friend, Georgina.  Georgina makes cool colorful art ~ small framed skeleton art, skeleton dolls, masks, Dia de los Muertos art, small framed niche art, and more.  Living in Texas, most of her art has a Mexican flair.
Georgina, you made my day.  You touched my heart with this little Christmas gift ~ I've hung it over one of my hanging succulent plants in my kitchen where I will see it daily.  Thank you, my friend. ♥  Visit Georgina's blog by clicking on the link: http://lloronaarts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Georgina said...

You're very welcome, Audrey. I knew you would find some creative way to display my little bit-o sunshine!!

Much Love,
Georgina