Friday, October 3, 2014

Art I Love

Color washed paper cutting by Louise Jenkins Illustration
Louise is an artist, designer, and illustrator.  She lives on the edge of the countryside in Worcestershire, UK.  The main focus of her work is inspired by the countryside, combining animals and nature with the simple imagery of 1950s design that she loves so much.
*
From time to time, I am going to share some art that I love with you.  Some of this art is on my Pinterest site, but those photos don't always give details about the artist. 
There is an endless gallery of beautiful and interesting art out there in the world.  If I spent a lifetime searching, I couldn't view all the work that so many talented artists have created.  Some of it is simple in its beauty and some of it makes your jaw drop. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! that is awesome!