Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Photos of Charleston Visit

Pre-Sunset explosion of sunlight!

Window in Tommy Condon's Irish Pub.

Always looking out to sea.

What is the beach without a feather or two?

Even the trash cans have that "beachy" look.

Just chilling by the sea.

Look out below!

What mysteries lie beneath these waters?

There are several squirrel nests in the backyard pines.

There were many cardinals living in the back yard.
This one tried very hard to hide from me.

Weathered steps leading to the most comfortable screened in back porch where you can sit and watch the birds and squirrels play.

It amazes me how high these pines grow. They sway with the wind and seldom falter.


Pine cones scattered throughout the yard. Small miracles that remain in one piece after their fall from the sky.

Casey makes the best Bloody Mary!! I always ask for a "small" ~ he makes them quite spicy! I wish I was there having one right now. I guess I'll have to wait till next time.



4 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I just love Charleston. It is such a beautiful place. And you capture the woods beautifully as usual. And the bloody mary looks great too.....tee hee. I'm glad you had a good visit. The Olde Bagg, Linda

Jan said...

Thanks for sharing more of the beauty you witnessed and captured.

Amanda said...

had a great visit!! glad to see the gorgeous photos!! <3

illustration poetry said...

love the pine cones... i think i havent seen pine cones for a long time...