Thursday, April 15, 2021

Throwback Thursday

THROWBACK THURSDAY ~ May, 1966

My Graduation from Central Catholic High School. My sister Patty and I ready to leave the house and head to the graduation ceremony at the Canton Civic Center.
It was a bittersweet exciting time. I would soon be heading off to Kent State University to begin a new adventure in my life. But leaving all my high school friends that I spent every day with for 4 years was sad. I will forever remember roaming the halls of that grand CCHS building, the football games, basketball games, the dances, proms, the Grotto, the nuns, the beautiful campus, the friendships, the dates, the highs and lows.
It was a fun day with a lot of celebration and a big party with our Class of '66 poolside at a local golf course that evening.
CCHS Class of '66 Forever!! Go Crusaders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picture of you and Patty.... LINDA