Thursday, April 1, 2021

Throwback Thursday




Throwback Thursday

Sometime before 2006.
This is why I have a green thumb and why I love flowers and plants. This is mom's English Garden surrounding her little patio at the Golden Villas in Massillon, Ohio, where she lived for 20+ years before we moved her here to Virginia to live with us in 2006.
I remember even as a little girl, mom always had beautiful flower beds in our yard wherever we lived. She loved working the soil and making her flower gardens beautiful.
No doubt, with my mom up there, Heaven is dressed in colorful flowers every day of every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember her as ALWAYS loving her flowers and working out there. She has been known to bring me cut flowers in, especially daffodils.BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing Audrey, LOVE LINDA