Thursday, December 30, 2021

Art Card Group Snake Book

 Just found out that my Art Card Group partner for “Beautiful Moment with Partners Journal Event”, Stacy Woolsey, has received the little snake book (2-1/2”x3-1/2”) that I made for her. I didn’t want to post photos till I knew she received it.

It was my first attempt making a snake book and since it was due by the end of December, I made it with a Christmas theme.
 
Snake book all folded up, tied with ribbon.
 Front cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Back Cover
Snaked out.
Back side snaked out.

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your art and craftwork. Though, I'm not good at crafting work as I’m working on Image post-production Platforms for editing kinds of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production