Thursday, June 17, 2021

Living the Creative Life

Our Living the Creative Life group met last night after 16 months! It was great to see each other again and share some of the art we’ve been working on. We met at Falafel House, picked up our dinners, and went to Wally and Therry’s house.  We exchanged our beginning "Round Robin" pieces which we will work on and exchange again when we meet on July 21.  Pictured, with no explanation, is art that we have all been working on.

Amanda Cockrell has written two books: The Border Wolves and The Wall at the Edge of the World.
 THERRY

THERRY
WALLY
WALLY
WALLY
WALLY
MARGARET
MARGARET
AUDREY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've mastered the Milky Way really enjoying yours shots QUALITY!

Retouch Up

Stefan Robert said...

Photography is my potion, from my childhood life I am doing work in this setor. Love to write blogs on photography tips and tutorials also publish on various platforms. Last 5 years, I am working dedicatedly in this industry. Here I would like to share my Professional knowledge which has proper guidelines to enhance my newbie photography career. Thank you