Thursday, February 4, 2021

Special Mail


You go through life and you have friends. Many friends. But there are friends who are so special that they stay in your life for all your days - sometimes in and out, but nonetheless, they are there for you.

Tom Stephan is that kind of friend. He has been in my life from The Players Guild of Canton when we were in childrens’ theater together, he lived in the dorm across from mine in college at Kent State University where I saw him almost daily, he lived only a few blocks from me in Canton, and now as adults we have reconnected sharing memories and rejoicing in the current joys of our lives.
One of my passions is my devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary. Because of that, I have collected statues of her for many years. Tom has been so thoughtful over the past few years and has sent me several statues that add to the beauty of my collection.
Yesterday, a surprise package from Tom!!   He gifted me with this gorgeous Veronese statue made of resin/marble. She is a true beauty.
What can I say, Tom? Not only have you made me happy, but I bet Mary loves that you honor her with your kind heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, SHE is beautiful. What a special friend to think of you with it. your sister