Friday, June 10, 2016

10 Years


10 years ago this month, Mr. Magic and I left our home state of Ohio to move to Virginia.  It has been quite an adventure.  Ohio will always be "home" in my heart ~ there are still friends, family, and many many memories there.  But, I love the home we built here with views of the mountains, I love the art community that feeds my passion, I love the friendships I've developed here, I love that it's only a 7 hour drive to Casey's (not 14 hours), and I love that something spiritual in this mountainous terrain has strengthened my faith.
I have to add that I love that Mom was SO thrilled when we asked her to come to Virginia to live with us.  She loved Virginia SO very much and had 7 very happy years here before she died at the age of 96.
CHEERS to 10 years!!

2 comments:

DUTA said...

Congrats on the ten years! I wish you many, many, more years in Virginia with its mountains and art community!

Anonymous said...

I did your Moms' hair in Ohio,(you know who I am) , I remember how thrilled She was to move to Virginia!!