Sunday, November 16, 2014

CCHS   1966
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Susie !!
With each year that goes by, you surprise me with how much you remember from our childhood days.  We came from the BEST neighborhood in Canton!!!  If I ever decide to write a book about those days, you will be the one I come to for help.  YOU should write a book.  You're an excellent writer and you have SO much to offer.  I love your most recent quote that you sent to me just yesterday: 
"Wherever we happen to land after our beginnings, we carry the memory of that time and move forward, as though we never left it behind.  It is the history of our youth that informs the molding of our future.  As we were, forever we shall be, putting forth the best of our original selves." 
~Susan Spear Bruhn, 2014
It is profound, Susie, and I love it!  I thank you for sharing it and I hope you don't mind that I've shared it on my Blog.
Have a wonderful, happy, and blessed Birthday!
~ ~ ~

No comments: