Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
I'm done girls ~ can't take any more. Your party was the BEST, Deb. But you better not have another one for a long, long time. The Cantina will never be the same.... you are going to have to refill the pool with water.... all the toys are broken.... AND there are blue uniforms laying all over your yard...
This morning, I knew 4 people at the party. I now know most of the Arizona police force.... several Hollywood "hotties".... some drunk strangers who never did tell us who they are.... a good number of limousine drivers.... AND all those girls that Pam brought. I'm tired!!!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I received these NATIVE AMERICAN TEN COMMANDMENTS in an email. I thought they were beautiful and I wanted to share them.
1. The Earth is our Mother; care for her.
2. Honor all your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
4. All life is sacred; treat all things with respect.
5. Take from the Earth what is needed and nothing more.
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
7. Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day.
8. Speak the truth; but only of the good in others.
9. Follow the rhythms of nature; rise and retire with the sun.
10. Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks.
This sweet photo is from the internet, compliments of:
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
At midnight, I went out on the porch and noticed some light in the sky. Lo and behold, that FULL MOON was playing hide and seek. I waited patiently for those dark clouds to pass.
What a beauty!!! Even with the somber clouds surrounding her, she was a sight to behold. And what a gorgeous night! I could have stayed out there for hours.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
We can't be useful to ourselves unless we're useful to others. Whether we like it or not, we're all connected, and it is unthinkable to be happy all by oneself. Anyone concerned only by his own well-being will suffer eventually. Anyone concerned with the well-being of others takes care of himself without even thinking about it. Even if we decide to remain selfish, let us be intelligently selfish - let us help others.
~Words by The Dalai Lama
~Photo by audrey